IT Service Manager, Cloud and Data Center Infrastructure
Lindström Group Oy
We are looking for IT Service Manager for managing Lindström’s cloud and datacenter infrastructure. In this key role, you will be responsible for delivering well-managed and value-adding IT services to support our business processes in 24 countries. You have a global arena to develop and grow professionally. You will get a responsible role in the modern working environment and a highly innovative atmosphere, and you will be reporting to Head of IT Infrastructure & End User Services. You will be located in our head office in Kalasatama, Helsinki, and we support a flexible working culture by offering you the chance to work partly remotely.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Being responsible for Cloud and Data center Infrastructure
- Ensuring the On-Premise, IaaS and PaaS services are fit-for-purpose and that those IT Services lifecycle costs are in-line
- Ownership of the IT Services during the whole service lifecycle-based on IT Industry Standards
- Developing Technology and Cloud Architecture to support global application connectivity
- Vendor management for IT Services in scope
- Managing and aligning the related project portfolio with business objectives
- SLA fulfillment and business continuity
- IT services security, risk & compliance
- Staying on top of emerging trends and technologies by networking with industry peers and establishing relationships with vendors
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Relevant educational background (M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Information Technology / Engineering / Economics)
- Demonstrated technology background with 7+ years of hands-on experience
- Experience in building secure, effective and strategic cloud-based data services and architecture
- Capability to manage broad technology stack, Lindström is running Microsoft and Oracle services
- Experience in global IT Service implementation programs and IT service management in cross-functional, multicultural and complex organizations
- Strong skills in vendor management
- Ability to analyze IT industry's emerging trends and technologies and make recommendations for investing in new technologies
- Proven familiarity with IT industry standards and methodologies such as ITIL
- Strong sense of urgency in delivering results
- Integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-motivated with a demonstrated passion for excellence
- Facilitation and presentation skills as well as fluent written and spoken English are required
- Relevant technology certifications on Microsoft Azure are considered as assets
WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a key position in the core of a growing international company. We are a unique, value-driven organization with a strong we care-culture. At Lindström, you are appreciated the way you are, and we encourage you to develop yourself, bring forward your ideas and utilize your strengths in the best possible way.
Let’s work together to build the next 170 years of Lindström together! If you got your interest or you want to know more, please do not hesitate to Antti Rantanen, Head of IT, Corporate Excellence, tel. +358400569525 October 14th between 14.00-15.00 and October 19th between 15.30-16.30.
Please leave your application at our online application system no later than October 30th, 2020.