IT Service Desk Specialists
We are looking for two Service Desk Specialists to work in our IT Production Support for fixed-term period starting as soon as we find the right candidates and ending 31.12.2019. Our Service Desk is a core function of the IT organisation and a key contributor in providing high quality production support for our business critical IT systems. As a IT Service Desk Specialist you will among other things:
- Act as a single point of contact in our Service Desk morning and evening shifts
- Provide technical support to the organization's internal users of our IT systems and services including resolving Layer 1 level incidents and service requests
- Collaborate with software systems engineers and application developers in order to restore services during production incidents
- Follow up incident and service request resolution by different technical teams and service providers and making sure the multivendor production support organization is able to deliver their services according to our SLA’s
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Administrate and operate different IT tools and systems
- Support major incident manager in during critical production incidents
As a successful candidate, you must enjoy working in organized and disciplined in a hectic environment and under pressure. On top of that you have:
- Suitable education (preferably in IT) or equivalent working experience
- Good skills in typical IT office applications and experience of working with IT business systems in technical support or administrative duties
- Good problem solving skills and technical mindset
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English and Finnish
- Earlier work experience in IT service desk or other experience in working with IT system management processes is considered as an advantage
- Technical capability to give also Layer 2 level support on selected domains after adequate training will be an advantage
What you’ll get in return
Our IT operations is a reasonably small team of professionals operating nationally critical infrastructure in international multivendor environment. As a part of the team, you will have an excellent opportunity for professional growth, as we are responsible of the end-to-end quality of the service. Our team has a very good team spirit and as long as you enjoy challenges and working hard, you will not get bored with us.
Our office is located at Kamppi in Helsinki city center with excellent public transportation and other services.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application with salary request as soon as possible, but not later than 15 January 2019 via www.jobs.euroclear.com. We will review the applications continuously as they arrive and the positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 will be conducted for the selected person. Also the person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test.
For further information please contact IT Service Manager Tommi Kaituri tel. +358 40 183 3189 on 19.12. during 11.00-12.00, on 20.12. during 12.00-13.00 or on 27.-28.12.2018 during office hours.