IT Service Desk Specialist
Euroclear Finland Oy
We are looking for a Service Desk Specialists to work on the layer 1 production support. Our service desk is a core function of the IT organisation and a key contributor in providing high quality production support for our business critical IT systems. In Layer 1 production support your main responsibilities will be:
- To act as a single point of contact in our Service Desk morning and evening shifts
- To provide technical support to the organization's internal users of our IT systems and services including resolving Layer 1 level incidents and service requests
- To collaborate with software systems engineers and application developers in order to restore services during production incidents
- To follow up incident and service request resolution by different technical teams and service providers and to make sure the multivendor production support organization is able to deliver their services according to our SLA’s.
- To create and maintain technical documentation
- To administrate and operate different IT tools and systems
As a successful candidate, you must enjoy working in organized and disciplined way in a hectic environment and under pressure. On top of that you have:
- Suitable education (preferably in IT) or equivalent working experience
- Good skills in typical IT office applications and experience of working with IT business systems in technical support or administrative duties
- Good problem solving skills and technical mindset
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English and Finnish
- Earlier work experience in IT service desk or other experience in working with IT system management processes is considered as an advantage
- Technical capability to give also L2 level support on selected domains after adequate training is considered as an advantage
Our IT operations is a reasonably small team of professionals operating nationally critical infrastructure in an international multivendor environment. As a part of the team, you will have an excellent opportunity for professional growth, as we are responsible of the end-to-end quality of the service. You will work in a team which has a very good team spirit and where you will get independence based on your capabilities but you also have your colleagues always close and willing to help.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your application with CV and salary request via www.jobs.euroclear.com latest on November 29nd. Please note that we will start processing applications as soon as we receive them.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For further information please contact Head of IT operations Tommi Kaituri by email email@example.com with “IT Service Desk Specialist” in the mail subject.