IT Service Delivery Manager
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager for overseeing the IT service delivery in our two Finnish head office locations Helsinki and Tampere.
The Office IT Service Delivery Manager (SDM) team which is part of the UPM IT organization is the face of IT across the globe. The IT Service Delivery Managers are responsible for local IT service delivery and coordination of IT projects and other service activities on local level, each for their own geographical scope. Globally the team consisting of 30 SDMs and is the most international team of UPM IT. In Workspace Services we are concentrating on our global office environments and office end users. There the SDM has a fundamental role in ensuring good co-operation and alignment with local decision makers, other business stakeholders, key users and users of IT services.
Greetings from your future manager
“This position is among the most critical roles in IT due to the demanding, high-profile environment in our headquarters. If you are a person who has passion to take our head office IT services to the next level and inner drive to provide the absolute best support and care for our customers, and a can-do attitude that can move mountains, then I warmly welcome you to the team!” – Riina Manninen, Senior Manager
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination of all UPM IT services in Helsinki and Tampere offices as well as for maintenance, development and compliance of local IT solutions. You will manage the interface towards local stakeholders and act as the single point of contact for them in IT related matters. You will manage local service providers and participate in the governance of global players. Your tasks also include communication towards end users and stakeholders in Helsinki and Tampere, documentation of technical site knowledge, budgeting and cost control.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent professional qualification
- 5+ years of experience in stakeholder engagement on enterprise-scale, ideally in a multi-national corporation
- Extremely strong service mindset and devotion to deliver the best customer service
- Experience in IT vendor management
- Understanding of IT service management processes and practices, ideally some level of ITIL qualification
- Native or close to native Finnish language skills and fluent English, written and spoken
- Multitasking and context switching capabilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive can-do attitude
What we offer
- A meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled IT team which we call the Digiforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve commonly shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in Helsinki or Tampere.
For further information, please contact Riina Manninen, Senior Manager, tel. +358403515651.
Please apply via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter by March 14th.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or tel. +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.