IT Service Coordinator
AFRY Finland Oy
For a full-time role in our local IT Services team in Finland based in Vantaa, Oulu, Tampere, Kuopio or Kouvola, we are now looking for
IT SERVICE COORDINATOR
with extensive project management and coordination experience, looking to take the next big career step in a global environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Managing IT Services for AFRY’s 2000 users mainly in Finland together with the local IT team
- Being part of the team’s transition from technical specialists to an agile IT service coordination team
- Coordinating both centralized IT Service Delivery with global AFRY IT teams and outsourcing partners as well as local IT services with local partners
- Proactively improving both global and local IT service delivery in close connection with AFRY business stakeholders
- Planning, executing and implementing of local IT projects as well as participating in global projects
- Proactively building and maintaining relationship with the local business and supporting of IT demand process
Who are you?
The person we are looking for has
- A proven track record of project management; a certification is a bonus but not necessary
- You have worked as part of centralized IT service delivery organization and managed outsourced technical services in close cooperation with technical counterparts
- Past record of managing technical services and related components in the datacenter and knowledge of Microsoft server OS family
- Knowledge of enterprise networks and its components
- Knowledge of Active Directory and understanding of its use in an IT infrastructure
- ITIL 3 / 4 knowledge and experience
- previous experience in software licensing management is seen as an advantage
In addition, we appreciate that you
- have excellent collaboration and communications skills
- are used to working independently, responsible and proactive
- have business oriented and service minded (customer first)
- are interested in working in a highly diverse environment with a cultural understanding
- have fluency in Finnish and English, spoken and written
We are offering an exciting and diverse job, embedded in an international team of likeminded experts with attractive opportunities.
You should apply for this role if you feel you share our values, bring exceptional technical skills to the table, feel the urge to take the next big step in your career, and want to join us in making future!
We at AFRY want to build a better future and find the best solutions, serving our clients but also the wider society. We are a modern employer strongly driven by our values based on long-term sustainability.
Read more about AFRY and what our employees tell about their work https://afry.com/en/join-us/get-know-us
To hear more about this position please contact Marko Saarni, Service Delivery Manager IT Finland, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request by June 18, 2021. Please note that we will schedule interviews already during application period if suitable candidate is being found.
Benefits at AFRY
AFRY employees are supported with lunch, sports, cultural, massage and commuting benefits. During remote work and leisure AFRY employees are covered by accident insurance. If a child of an AFRY employee becomes ill, they have a right to receive help in caring for the child.
AFRY employees are active organizers of free-time clubs, and our activities range locally from crossfit to golf and from hand crafts to board games. We support free-time clubs widely and also encourage active commuting. To commute emission-free, AFRY employees in permanent employment have the right to employment bicycle. All AFRY offices offer free breakfast porridge to active commuters.
Sustainability at AFRY
Sustainability is part of AFRY’s business strategy and a prerequisite for AFRY’s business as a whole. We connect technologies to create sustainable progress for you.