IT Service Coordinator
For a fulltime role in our local IT Services team in Finland based in Vantaa, we are looking for an
IT SERVICE COORDINATOR
with excellent server and network skills looking to take the next big career step in managing technical services.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Together with the local IT team be responsible for management of IT Services for AFRY’s 2000 users mainly in Finland
- Where you get to work hands on with server and network technologies, you also get to be part of the team’s transition from technical specialists to an agile IT service coordination team
- Coordination of both, centralized IT Service Delivery with global AFRY IT teams and outsourcing partners as well as local IT services with local partners
- IT security services management and coordination between local business stakeholders and AFRY global IT services
- Proactively improve both global and local IT service delivery in close connection with AFRY business stakeholders
- Planning, execution and implementation of local IT projects as well as participation in global projects
- Proactively build and maintain relationship with the local business and support the IT demand process
- You have worked as part of centralized IT service delivery organization and managed outsourced technical services with close cooperation with technical counterparts
- Track record of managing technical services and related components in the datacenter
- Good knowledge of Microsoft server OS family and basics of UNIX based systems
- Knowledge of enterprise networks and its components
- Familiar with operating technical components and projects under VAHTI and Katakri type of regulations and guidance
- ITIL 3 / 4 knowledge and experience
- Socially competent, used to working independently, responsible and proactive personality
- Business oriented and service minded (customer first)
- Interest to work in a high diversity environment with a cultural understanding
- Fluent in Finnish and English, spoken and written
We are offering an exciting and diverse job, embedded in an international team of likeminded experts with attractive opportunities.
You should apply for this role if you feel you share our values, bring exceptional technical skills to the table, feel the urge to take the next big step in your career, and want to join us in making future!
For more information please contact Antti Kervinen (p. +358 50 3611555) on Thursday 11.6.2020 between 9-11 am.