IT Service and Process Manager
Nordic Investment Bank*
The IT Unit is now seeking an IT SERVICE AND PROCESS MANAGER. You will be a responsible for implementing, developing and improving the IT services and operational processes at NIB.
Your part in NIB journey
You will create and implement ITIL processes and also implement the processes in relevant tools. You shall communicate and train processes and process changes both in IT and in the Business and manage service catalogues, create SLAs, monitor and initiate improvements for better service delivery. Part of your role is also to monitor and report on IT Performance Metrics derived from the ITSM tool (JIRA) as input for the Business and Technology Committee.
Key responsibilities also include
- Supporting IT team leads in communicating information about IT services, service catalogue, incidents and improvements, user guidelines etc.
- Implementing and running a rota system for on-calls and incident coordination.
- Follow-up and ensure that incidents are closed, that necessary actions are taken and improvements managed.
- Run and manage problem management so that preventive actions are implemented.
We also expect you to be thorough and have strong problem-solving abilities along with good communication and collaboration skills, and an analytical mindset.
Our ideal candidate has
- Degree in IT Sciences.
- 3-5 years deep experiences in IT process and services development, preferably in the financial industry.
- Knowledge and/ experiences in BCM (Business Continuity Management)
- Good knowledge in knowledge management and documentation.
We offer you
- An opportunity to develop your professional skills further.
- Tailored training plan to ensure continuous personal development including training in new technologies.
- A new perspective on the financial industry based on NIB’s position as an International Financial Institution owned by the Nordic and Baltic countries.
- NIB warmly welcomes expatriate employees and their families, and will help them in making relocation and integration as smooth as possible.
Please note that the screening of applications and the interview process will start immediately, so we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. The deadline for application is 6.8.2021. Applications will however be processed on an ongoing bases. To apply, please fill in the application form on NIB’s website.
The vision of NIB is a prosperous and sustainable Nordic-Baltic region. Our employees are our strongest asset in realising this vision. Our core values are competence, commitment and cooperation. In recruitment, NIB puts the main emphasis on personal and professional qualifications and experience. The Bank has zero tolerance for any type of discrimination, which includes discrimination on the basis of gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic origin, family status, religion, health, political activities or any other comparable circumstance. NIB is a professional expert organisation, and encourages employees to continuously develop their professional competencies while maintaining a sustainable work-life balance.