IT Security Professional, OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for IT Security Professional for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki, Finland. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and lasts approximately 8 months depending our client’s need.
- Suitable educational background (Engineering Degree in I&C, Electrical, IT or similar) or experience in the prior mentioned field
- Knowledge of IT Security (understanding of IT Security implications surrounding networks, control systems, safety systems, operating systems, hardware platforms..) or knowledge of plant technologies (understanding of IT Security implications surrounding the overall architecture of plant networks, plant safety systems, plant specific applications and protocols upon which those applications rely)
- Optional: Software, Network and Hardware knowledge (up-to-date and past technologies)
- Knowledge and understanding of the functionality of a nuclear power plant
Language skills: Fluent English skills (written, spoken), German, Finnish or French is considered a plus
Rhetorical skills by the means of presenting / explaining decisions to non-technical colleagues, communication skills for inter-cultural and multi-lingual interactions and flexibility.
The ideal candidate has already skills regarding IT security, is flexible and highly motivated to participate in taking the IT Security approach of OL3 project to the next level. You should possess good skills on computer systems and/or you must have knowledge on the EPR technology. Knowledge on plant systems and I&C are counted as benefitting factors. The position can be adjusted based on the skills and interest of the applicant.
- Information exchange with other disciplines
- If explicitly required: Interaction with customer and authority concerning IT Security issues and developments.
- Support of other on-site disciplines for the clarification of technical IT Security issues
- Analysis of open items in terms of daily business
- Supports implementation of security policy, directives, procedures, guidelines, measures (e.g. commissioning support)
- Responsible for on-site IT security operational work (e.g. handling of service notebooks, Anti Virus Scans, etc.)
- Responsible of Inspections of plant area and systems relevant to IT security
- Supports enforcement of IT Security rules and regulations for on-site test bay (including inspection and incident handling)
- Performs IT security evaluations of digital plant systems
- Review of IT Security Documents
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting events of security relevance
- Investigating computer security incidents, preserving evidence and developing post-incident procedures and preventive actions.
We're offering you the opportunity to work for our international client in the OL3 construction site where you can gain valuable skills among the scope.
Please apply for the " IT Security Professional” position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. For more information please contact HR Consultant Eerika Jantunen +35846 875 0111.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: IT Security Professional
Yhteyshenkilö: Eerika Jantunen, +358 46 875 0111