IT Security Operations Manager
We are now looking for a motivated and competent
MANAGER, IT SECURITY OPERATIONS
to manage IT security issues and incidents in production environments, and participate in problem and change management forums. In this role you get to contribute to the work and be a part of our skilled team in the IT Architecture Planning.
You will get to provide regular briefings on IT security services status, coordinate security incidents communication, provide security awareness and training for audiences, which may range from senior leaders to field staff. You will participate in consulting with IT and security staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of suppliers, hardware and software will also be a part of your work.
- Managing IT security incidents, day to day communications, ensuring continuous improvement and development in areas of responsibility.
- Managing and operating security services with technology & IT suppliers, overseeing security services baseline and risk based elevated security inclusion and gate criteria fulfillment in application development projects.
- Maintaining and creating security instructions and operational processes based on internal IT Security standards and guidelines.
- Consulting procurement on any contractual issues (clauses, security SLAs and KPIs, assessments).
- Overseeing the performance of IT security services and implementing IT security infrastructure based on internal IT security standards. Contributing to strategic IT security design.
- Performing and facilitating risk and threat analysis & assessments, consulting and supporting risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Planning, participating and supporting digitalization and IT development in areas related to IT security or privacy.
- Relevant information security certifications including CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CEH or SANS.
- B.Sc or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience with references.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from relevant fields of security or other adjacent area of business.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
We are looking forward for your application. Please submit your application together with your CV, cover letter and salary request at www.finnair.com/jobs latest by 17.04.2018. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Location: Vantaa, Finland