Vaisala Business Solution Development is responsible for development, implementation, support and maintenance of Vaisala’s Business Solutions. Business Solutions include corporate ERP, PDM, CRM, Planning, BI/Analytics and such systems.
We are looking for:
We are now looking for an IT Project Manager to lead successful IT projects as a part of Vaisala IT development portfolio. You are responsible for full deployment of a new solution from early project initiation and planning until production implementation for selected projects. You will also play a key role in further development of Vaisala IT Project Management methodology and related processes.
The position is permanent and located in Vaisala headquarters in Vantaa.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Running solution development projects driven by Vaisala strategy and IT development roadmap.
• Management of all project activities and all project management competence elements.
• Ensuring implementation of business objectives.
• Leading a project team consisting of resources from different competence areas and functions.
• Selecting and managing outsourced resources together with Vaisala IT Mgmt and competence area responsible people.
• Leading the design for business solution in consideration and ensuring alignment with Vaisala architecture and information security requirements.
• Incorporating and improving solution development quality.
• Continuous improvement of related processes and methods.
To be successful in this role, we're searching for a candidate with the following qualifications:
You are an active, self-driven person capable to lead a portfolio of projects. You have good leadership and management skills and have experience of leading project staff in a dynamic environment. You are cooperative and dedicated to find your way around the problems and complete the tasks on hand. You communicate well at all organizational levels in a global company and have the ability to produce clear written material of complicated issues in English. Finnish is a clear advantage. Further, we value a proactive mindset and ability to handle several tasks simultaneously in an organized manner.
We require a Master’s degree education in relevant field. You have at least five years working experience in demanding IT project management tasks. PM certification such as Prince, IPMA C or higher level is an advantage. We also appreciate experience of applying agile development methods such as Lean and SCRUM.
We offer you a unique opportunity to work in an interesting and evolving process and solution landscape. With us, you will get to work in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
For further information about the position, please contact Tytti Erkama, Head of Business Solution Development, +358 405072676, on Wednesday 31st July at 12 - 14 or Friday 9th August at 12 - 14.
Please submit your application including salary request by 16th August 2019.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.