IT Project Manager (SAP project), Konecranes
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 13.2.2020
We are now looking for an IT Project Manager for Konecranes to be a part of an SAP implementation project. This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment, in Finland and in Germany, where you have the chance to put your strong communication skills and can-do attitude into use. If you have previously worked in a global business environment, have some experience of project management and team leading, you might be the person we are looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs an IT Project Manager your main tasks include leading a project team that is located in Germany. You will be located in Finland but travel to Germany frequently. You will pair up with a Business Unit Project Manager and carry the administrative responsibility for the project by monitoring the progress of work and securing timeframes. Besides your managerial role you will also organize testing events and collaborate with other stakeholders in the project. This position is perfect for you, if you have strong collaboration skills and are looking for an international position where you get to put your project management and leadership skills into use.
You are offered
* An exciting and challenging position
* A great work environment in an international team of professionals
* Possibility to work in a well-known international company
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Leading and supporting a project team in Germany
* Administrative responsibility for the project, monitoring the progress of work and securing timeframes
* Testing event organization
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background (e.g. Business/Technology)
* Some previous experience of project management and team leading
* Experience of working in an international environment
* Understanding of ERP systems and business processes
* Fluent written and spoken English skills
We will see as advantage if you have German language skills and experience working with SAP.
As a person you are:
* Systematic and organized
* Social with strong communication skills
* Start: According to agreement, in the beginning of March 2020
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Mobile place of work, Koneenkatu 8 Hyvinkää & Germany
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Workille.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.