IT Product Manager, Trading and Pricing
Would you like to be part of Neste IT on our digital journey?
We are looking for an IT Product Manager, Trading and Pricing to join our IT business applications team, Sales, Marketing & Trading domain, in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is a great time to join us! At Neste we want to be forerunners in the rapidly changing world. This means innovating with business transformations and accelerating new growth with IT solutions and technologies.
In your role, you will
- Own end-to-end responsibility for the development and maintenance activities of the named IT solutions and products
- Lead IT development projects and/or delivery streams
- Manage the vendor co-operation
- Drive roadmap planning for the named solutions together with business teams
- Ensure wise use of budget and delivery resources based on business priorities
You will be working closely together with business teams to deliver business value and improved experiences to our customers. We have a dedicated team of experts working in the Sales, Marketing and Trading IT domain. Our team is responsible for development and maintenance of the solutions related to sales, pricing, forecasting, mobile and online interaction, payments processing and trading. We also contribute to the digitalization of the services we run.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Previous experience of working with trading and pricing related applications and related technologies
- Experience of managing development together with business and IT teams
- Knowledge of SAP or experience in working with SAP integrated applications
- Strong knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile development (Scrum, scaled Agile models like SAFe)
- Great communication skills: selected person will work with a wide range of stakeholders (Business Owners, Product Owners, IT experts, vendors)
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- University level degree in IT or similar relevant education
We also value
- Ability to lead things forward with strong collaboration skills
- Systematic way of working, incl. documenting, reporting
- Mindset of being accountable and open
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with IT Development Manager Katariina Kemppainen, +358 40 338 0204, on Thu April 15th at 15-16 or Wed April 21st at 15-16 EEST.
Please submit your application by April 25th, 2021.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are scheduled to start already during the application period, so please send your CV soonest.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.