IT Product Manager, Asset Management Systems
Would you like to be part of Neste IT on our digital journey?
We are now looking for an IT Product Manager, Asset Management Systems to join our IT Production & Asset Management team in the Espoo headquarters to especially focus on Asset Management and Safety Systems area.
Your part in Neste journey
It is a great time to join us! At Neste we want to be forerunners in the rapidly changing world. This means running forward with business transformations and accelerating new growth by IT solutions and technologies.
We are happy to invite you to join our journey. As an IT Product Manager you and your project teams will be implementing new business solutions in the global business environment. Your work will include Proof of Concepts and piloting new solutions especially in the area of digitalization. You will be in the front row of grasping concrete business value in fast moving development cycles while aiming towards the higher goals.
At Neste, an IT Product is considered a combination of capabilities creating a business solution. IT Product Manager at Neste is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle; including gathering requirements from the business, prioritizing the requirements together with the product owner, defining the product vision, and working closely with business stakeholders. IT Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the Neste’s overall strategy and goals.
Neste has just started with the strategic initiative to renew the Asset Management area based on SAP technology. This is an excellent time to join us and lay the foundation for the future!
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Own end-to-end responsibility for product lifecycle, architecture, the development and maintenance activities of the named solutions and products
- Understand customer needs and how technologies help in fulfilling them
- Be responsible for development projects and/or digital delivery streams related to own product
- Own product pricing and TCO
- Own long-term IT product roadmap and ensure everybody understands the product vision and value for users/customers
- Scan the competitive landscape in which the product operates, spot trends and technical developments and update the product roadmap as needed
- Participate in the Asset management implementation project
- Travel annually about 20 % of the time both in Finland and abroad
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated success defining and developing excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of Asset Management implementation projects
- Technical/consultancy background relevant to the Product in question
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Masters degree or equivalent experience
We also value especially in this role:
- SAP Asset Management knowledge
- Experience on production plants and plant maintenance
- Capability to communicate with production and maintenance professionals
- Capability to understand maintenance processes and related IT tools
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with IT Development Manager Pasi Lehtinen, +358 50 458 3755, on Thu April 15th at 12-14 or on Thu April 22nd at 13-15 EEST.
Please submit your application by April 25th, 2021.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 18.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.