The IT manager is responsible for ensuring that the Agency Information Systems and services are fully available, reliable, functional, secured and efficient. The scope is Finland and the Baltic countries +250 headcount.
- Define and execute IT plans for the cluster, based on Group IT guidelines, policies and strategies.
- Manage the IT team and the external suppliers to deliver same level of service for all entities. Communicate with suppliers and CMA CGM regional IT team for all IT infrastructure and solutions. Ensure agreed SLA levels in key IT processes.
- Participate in handling of daily IT support issues and maintenance tasks in Finland.
- Responsible for the Agency IT budget and investment requests (Purchase Requests) for IT.
- Take part in and lead the projects / tasks for both applications and technical transformation. (SDwan, move to cloud, SCCM,…)
- Monitor infrastructure with CMA CGM regional IT team (services, servers, network equipment, workstations, antivirus, peripherals and telecommunications) and take actions accordingly
- Participate in Controlling IT security (operation, access rights, backup) and applying the group security policy.
- Monitor and report key performance Indicators on information system.
Skills And Qualifications
- Preferably 5 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or equivalent.
- Wide experience of ICT environments and technologies. Knowledge of service desk tools (Service Now).
- Self-guided employee to meet agreed tasks and objectives.
- Experience of problem solving and management together with In house and supplier teams
- Negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent with English (written / spoken) and Finnish
The position is permanent and based in Helsinki.
Send your application and CV with salary expectation as soon as possible as we will start the interviews as soon as interesting candidates are found.