IT Infrastructure Team lead
We are in search for a motivated individual to take on the role of:
IT Infrastructure Team lead
The responsibility areas of the position is to develop, support and administer the IT infrastructure services in the PKC Wiring Systems Europe & South America region, the main responsibilities include:
- Participates and Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, disaster recovery and provides expert support
- Windows Active directory domain support and management throughout the region
- Responsible of all HW and SW, and workstation management and key systems OS and databases (Oracle and Linux)
- Oversees and participates in all help desk activities
- Interacts with internal customers on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner
- Responsible of information security and its maintenance, development and control
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products as agreed
- Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies at the regional level under supervisor direction
- Manages named technical resources and their work and is the main point of contact on all IT Infrastructure-related matters for the whole region
- Identifies and provides standards for gathering information for use in trend analysis and reports information to company management
- Responsible of creating needed regional and local instructions and ensures 24/7 local IT service availability
- Identifies, initiates and implements improvements in all areas related to IT infrastructure services Developing and maintaining vendor relationship to guarantee required service level, cost and continuity
- Lead administration of the company's LAN, WLAN, firewall topologies and configurations (with vendors)
- Oversees all mobile telephony
- Manages IT Infrastructure documentation
In order to succeed in this role, you have
- Bachelor degree with suitable technical IT education.
- More than 5 years IT experience in international environment/company with technical capability.
- Practical, logical and systematic approach to IT issues (problems and development)
- Ability to take initiative and lead independently
- Good co-operation and great communication skills
- Development oriented and willing to learn new
- Very good project management skills
- Good working knowledge and skills in MS Office programs and Microsoft server systems (AD)
- Good Oracle and Linux skills
- Fluent English, other languages considered as advantage
Position reporting line: Reports directly to VP, IT Solutions, Europe, South America and APAC
Position location: Estonia (office in Tallinn, Ülemiste City) or Finland (office in Kempele, Vihikari 10); therefore, eligible candidate is EU citizen or has a right to work in EU.
If you are self-motivated, flexible and responsive to business needs and you enjoy working in international cross-cultural environment, then please do not hesitate to send your free-form application together with your English language CV and salary request to HR Business Partner Katrin Leetmaa via email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 26th of April 2017.