IT / Human resources / Solution Architect, People Management
Possible locations: Finland
Caverion Group IT is looking for an experienced Human Resources / People Management solution architect to join our development team. We are currently in an exciting time of change both with new people management application development and deployment as well as Group IT change journey from sequential development towards an incremental delivery, in order to meet market demands faster.
You would be joining a global Group IT team, and supporting our business in all Caverion operating countries in the Nordics and Central Europe.
The Solution Architect acts as internal customer facing global expert for People Management and related HR applications and relevant master data. Your task is to ensure a well working and secure application environment and integration architecture for people management and HR related systems and data, enabling needed business processes and value. You will play a key role on developing next level people management / HR solutions within whole Caverion group.
- Support daily operations and development of the people management and HR related systems
- Responsible for People Management/HR Process IT Development delivery and cost follow up
- Gather, define and translate business requirements to IT requirements and specifications
- Participate in the applications implementation projects as IT lead
- Manage and coordinate external development consultants
- Plan and manage the data migrations, integrations and architecture, and enable master data quality from IT perspective
- Ensure data security and privacy in application design and use
- Maintain and manage concept and solution documentation, to ensure that it is in place and updated (blue prints, solution descriptions, technical documentation etc.)
- Work closely with business, IT and external partners to support analysis and implementation of people related reporting and analytics needs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading IT applications implementation work and in hands-on HR applications, both in functional and technical areas
- Knowledge of People Management system Best Practices and leading cloud-based people management systems
- Experience with reporting, self-service analytics and planning tools
- Integrational knowledge with HR and Reporting
- Understand the HR Business processes and reporting requirements
- Proven project management skills with ability to act as a subproject manager in a larger program as well as leading smaller projects
- Good understanding of IT operations e.g. ITIL or similar experience in managing staff and customers across multiple geographies, timelines and cultures and must be willing to travel internationally
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships at the executive level within the customer organization
- Knowledge of leading small development teams
- Fluent English language skills, other languages are an advantage
- Development and solution-oriented team player with analytical skills
- Preferably worked in a DevOps and agile environment
Get interested in this position? For further information about the position, please do take contact to Senior IT Manager DevOps Daniel Hasslund, by phone +46761166627 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not send your application via email). #LI-TN1
In case you find yourself in the description above, please do send your application letter, CV and indication of the level of expected salary no later than August 28th, by clicking the Apply link.