We are now looking for a motivated and experienced IT development manager, in reporting and analytics domain.
Stora Enso IT provides IT solutions and services to all Stora Enso's divisions and group functions. We are nearly 400 employees in 18 countries.
Reporting applications department consists of 24 highly skillful IT experts. We are maintaining and developing applications and platforms such as MS BI, Hyperion, SAS, SAP BW and CR360.
The candidate will have two main responsibility areas. Firstly, the person will responsible supporting business to initiate reporting and analytics related IT developments. This means gathering various reporting needs with the business, turning those into high-level designs with associated costs, then prioritizing, coordinating, and following up the delivery with PMO and service teams.
Secondly, the selected candidate is responsible for managing and ensuring that new developed IT applications and services implemented are properly supported and maintained by the corresponding IT service teams. This requires participation in the design phase as well as creating needed support and IT service governance processes and following-up the operations.
• Liaison with the business, perform requirement gathering, propose reporting solution high-level designs
• Follow-up trends in reporting area, suggest operational improvements, plan life-cycle of existing solutions
• Drive project initiatives, follow-up implementation and ensure successful hand-over to IT service
• Ensure that reporting applications meet business and IT requirements; improve IT operational processes
The ideal candidate should have experience from the reporting domain, for example:
• from managing reporting or analytical IT projects
• from reporting or analytical solutions development or service operations
• from financial, controlling or business analyst positions with an IT development emphasis
It is also a plus, if you have experience from operating, implementing or using cloud based reporting or analytical solutions.
To succeed in this position, you will need to have positive and proactive mindset and to be willing to work and liaison independently with the business stakeholders, but also communicating and coordinating initiatives together with various stakeholders inside IT.
You should have
• University or similar level studies in computer science, management information systems or other related area: e.g. statistics, accounting.
• Excellent written and spoken English, ability to travel
• Ability to work independently & also in a team, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Basic understanding or relational databases and IT infrastructure and IT service management
• Knowledge of BI reporting tools and/or analytical tools and/or financial planning tools.
• Knowledge of data warehousing and/or data lakes
We offer you a challenging position as a part of motivated and skillful team of reporting experts. You will have the opportunity to contribute in development of world-class reporting solutions and join the transformation journey of Stora Enso IT.
Please submit your application and CV by September 30th, 2018 at the latest.
For more information, please contact:
Head of Reporting Applications, Rami Lahti, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 582 0182.
Rekrytointia hoitaa Barona
Rekrytoimme vuosittain noin 10 000 ammattilaista asiakaspalvelu-, engineering-, IT-, logistiikka-, myynti ja markkinointi-, rakennus-, sosiaali- ja terveys, taloushallinto- ja teollisuusalojen tehtäviin niin määräaikaisiin kuin vakituisiinkin työsuhteisiin. Olemme 50 suurimman työllistäjän joukossa Suomessa. Tämä tarkoittaa sinulle monipuolisia työmahdollisuuksia, kun Suomen suurimmat yritykset luottavat rekrytoinnissaan Baronan asiantuntemukseen.