Are you a procurement professional specialized in IT, and looking for new challenges in an international company? We are looking for an IT contract negotiator for our client company Konecranes. If you have similar work experience in IT contracting and youre looking for an opportunity to put your strong communication skills and can-do attitude into use, this might be the role for you. Read further and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you support procurement category managers with IT supplier negotiations, go through and create amendment proposals to contracts. You will also independently represent Konecranes and discuss and negotiate agreements with different suppliers and stakeholders. You can work from Espoo, Hyvinkää, or remotely.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background (e.g. Industrial Management or Law)
* Equivalent experience in contracting negotiations and IT procurement
* Good knowledge of Outlook and Office tools
* Fluency in spoken and written English
Knowledge of Finnish and/or German language is seen as an advance.
As a person you have:
* Self-imposed, organized and determined personality
* Excellent communication and cooperation skills
* Brave attitude. Youre not afraid to ask questions and challenge, when needed
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Until 30.6.2022, possibility to discuss about extension
* Location: Espoo/Hyvinkää/Remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.