Would you like to be part of Finland’s most interesting technology company?
Meyer Turku is specialized in demanding, innovative and environmental-friendly cruise vessels, car-passenger ferries and special vessels. In Turku, ships have been built successfully all the way since 1737. Meyer Turku has three subsidiaries: Piikkio Works Oy, cabin factory in Piikkiö; Shipbuilding Completion Oy, turnkey supplier of solutions to public spaces in ships; and ENG´nD Oy, shipbuilding and offshore engineering company in Rauma. Together with its German sister shipyards, Meyer Werft in Papenburg and Neptun Werft in Rostock, Meyer Turku is one of the leading cruise ship builders. Co-operation between the three shipyards is developed all the time by sharing the best practices and having collaborative projects.
We are now looking for
IT BUSINESS SERVICE MANAGER
In times of digitalization, the importance of IT is growing enormously. In numerous initiatives, we are currently aligning the IT landscape, services and organization with the future requirements of shipbuilding. A new international IT Business Service Management team has been ramped up and is supporting Finnish and German locations by continuously improving business and IT alignment. Get involved in this change process.
• Encourage collaboration between business departments and IT
• Identify the IT demands of the departments and align on priorities
• Develop IT solution approaches in close cooperation with IT architects during project preparation
• Gather Service Level Requirements and close agreements with the business departments based on operational level agreement with our IT Delivery Manager
• Continuous optimization of the IT Business services in terms of business value, costs, quality and security
• Experience in IT business relationship management and IT service management
• Strong communication skills
• Academic degree in business informatics or information management
• Native/fluent Finnish language skills
• Very good English language skills
• Readiness to travel at least once per month
• German language skill is a plus
Meyer’s long and reliable history in shipbuilding and its steady order book guarantee a positive outlook for your career in international shipbuilding industry.
We promise you an inspirational work community and interesting tasks with top-notch high-technology products. In this community, you can become the best in the world in your own area of expertise. Internal training will help you expand your know-how even further.
We also consider free-time wellbeing and satisfaction of our employees important. The shipyard’s own occupational health clinic provides a wide range of medical services. Our own gym and other excellent physical exercise opportunities guarantee that you will not run out of spare-time activities.
At Meyer Turku, you are part of the team building the most luxurious and beautiful cruise ships in the world.
Head of Department, IT Infrastructure
+358 40 845 1277
niko.essen (at) meyerturku.fi
Call times: Thursday 20.9. 12:30 – 14:00 and Thursday 27.9. 9:30 – 11:00.
Please fill the application in English and have your CV also in English.