We are now looking for an IT Architect for our reputable client company. Are you an experienced Sales force user who's interested in being involved in the development of an internationally renowned Finnish company? Read more below and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLE In this position, you direct the development of the business from a Salesforce perspective and receive for example, support requests / implementation ideas from the business, whereafter you either see to implement the ideas or challenge them with alternative solutions. You will be part of a team consisting of architects from different areas. As an IT Architect you will mainly focus on the development and implementation of new ideas (BUILD).
You are offered
* A good introduction to your work
* An opportunity to work and accumulate know-how in a well-known, international company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIES Your duties include for example:
* End-to-end architectural responsibility for a specific domain including e.g., related applications, platforms, integration and business process architecture
* Developing and designing new services, supporting the service transition, optimizing operations and improving usability as a part of the service lifecycle
* Acting as the main stakeholder for IT Service Owners for BUILD to specify the content with BUILDS partners
* Contributing to the maintenance of IT service documentation including up to date CMDB information
* Consulting for critical RUN work, problem management and continuous improvement
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Good communication skills
* Fluent English
* Experience in Salesforce (Admin certification at least)
* Start: 1.8.2021
* Work extent: Permanent employment
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Our client company is an internationally renowned, Finnish industry operator that offers many interesting career opportunities.