IT Administrative Support Person
Adecco Finland Oy
We are looking for a customer service-oriented, administration professional to a IT Administrative Support position for our global IT client company located in Espoo. This full-time, fixed term agreement starts on December and continues until the end of June 2020 (with an option for extension).
As a IT Administration Support person, you act as operational counterpart for the IT manager and finance teams, by managing day to day IT requests related to IT procurement and assets.
Your main responsibilities include e.g.:
- Ensure that IT requests are delivered as promised
- Communication with different stakeholders regarding statuses of their IT requests
- Provide information regarding IT assets, POs and Invoices.
Mandatory requirements for the position include:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tools (i.e. Office 365 and Sharepoint etc.)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Customer focused mindset
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to coordinate your work efficiently
Previous experience from using Oma Elisa corporate portal, or experience from administrative tasks that include database management or stakeholder communications help you succeed in this position, but they are not mandatory requirements.
If you became interested about the position, please apply by submitting your CV and application. Last day to apply is 24.11.2019, but apply quickly, as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found. You can get more information about the position from Adecco HR Consultant Tomi Kolu by e-mail or phone, firstname.lastname@example.org, 040 640 3118.