We are seeking to hire
ISC CONTROLLER, FINLAND
to support the Nouryon business and Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) with meaningful insights, high quality financial reporting and planning and forecasting in Finland. This position, located at Äänekoski, will support Controller ISC Europe and the overall business.
- Provides financial and business performance insights for 2 manufacturing sites located in Finland (Äänekoski & Oulu)
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the strategy for the assigned business operations
- Drives the planning and control cycle and related activities
- Supports business projects, proposals and investments
- Acts as trusted partner to business stakeholders to drive decision-making
You should have:
- A master's degree in either finance, accounting, business, economics or related,
- 3+ years’ work experience in finance, accounting, strategy or in advanced analytics with Manufacturing experience,
- Experience with business processes & ERP systems
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proven capability to proactively identify and solve problems. Very active approach - not passive.
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
For additional information please contact Ilpo Niemelä, Eezy Personnel consultant, tel. +358 50 366 7708, email@example.com.
Please apply via online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter by August 28th. As applications are processed throughout the application period a swift application is recommended.