We are looking for an energetic IR Coordinator to provide daily, proactive and comprehensive support to Fortum’s corporate Investor Relations and Financial Communications team.
Your tasks include:
- panning and preparing IR activities for road shows, investor conferences, field trips, as well as Capital Market Days etc. to ensure top quality execution
- coordinating events and calendars for internal IR activity participants and external capital markets partners (banks, analysts, investors)
- administrating central IR tools in use to enable efficient execution and follow up of IR activities for IR function and Fortum top management
- preparing and maintaining various IR materials for internal and external use
- handling administrative tasks for VP, IR e.g. managing, coordinating and prioritizing calendars, taking care of travel arrangements etc.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. The position offers you a great opportunity to work as a valued team member together with skilled professionals in a function serving as the link between the capital markets and Fortum. We offer you the possibility to get an insight into the heart of a listed company, constantly learn new things and you are empowered to contribute in developing the team and IR even further.
We expect from you
- a relevant college/university level degree
- understanding of the business and its environment together having experience in actual work in international environment
- basic understanding of corporate financials
- fluent in both spoken and written Finnish and English, further good level of and manages of Swedish and/or German
- excellent skills in office working tools, such as 0365, photoshop, video processing, experience in Web publishing/SEO is a bonus
- systematic, proactive, efficient and fast
- professional work approach, e.g. situation awareness including flexibility with working hours
- capability to work in constant change, under pressure and with tight deadlines
- a team player with high motivation and can-do-attitude with creative approach
Please send your application through our online recruitment tool no later than 9th of December 2020. For further information please contact VP Ingela Ulfves, tel. +358 40 515 1531 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.