iOS Developer for Airbus Defence and Space Oy in Jyväskylä
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 5.11.2019
If you dream about working in international environment with the latest technologies, this position of iOS Developer might be yours!
ABOUT THE ROLEThe telecommunications division of Airbus in Finland is looking for iOS Software Developer to join their R&D team in Jyväskylä. You will work in international environment with latest technologies, developing software which supports public safety professionals in their ongoing efforts to save lives.
You will join a highly skilled team of software developers who are responsible of implementing software for Airbus smart phones and other devices, as well as applications to latest smart phones.
You appreciate the chance to work with Airbuss products that keep people connected when it matters the most. You have the talent to find solutions to complex problems, and you have a desire for creating and delivering sophisticated software.
Airbus cares about their employees, which is also why you are offered:
* Possibility to work with the newest technologies and long-term product development
* International working environment and work that really has an impact
* Chance to develop yourself and work with smartphone development in international market
WE ARE LOOKING FORIt is a requirement that you have:
* Bachelors or higher degree in University or UAS
* Intermediate experience in iOS application development and knowledge in Swift
* You are excellent in English - both written and spoken
* You are cooperative and willing to brainstorm and solve problems as a team
* Curious for the product development and brave enough to present your ideas
Experience with these is an advantage, but not a requirement: Android, Kotlin or Java.
* Start: As per agreement
* Work extent: Full time, permanent
* Location: Jyväskylä
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Airbus Defence and Space Oy that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.