iOS Developer, Auga Tecnologies
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 3.1.2022
Are you familiar with iOS/native app development and looking for new challenges to develop yourself as an IT professional? Auga Technologies is looking for a iOS Developer to join their team. If you already have some development experience and would like to join a company that values the contribution of their employees, read more and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a part of Auga Technologies, you will work as part of their QMob team. QMob is a sophisticated and scalable native app that allows you to capture and share rich data whenever and wherever you need it. You can read more about Auga's products and services here. You will focus on iOS development and work as part of a team that utilizes agile methodologies.
To succeed in this position, you should have some relevant work experience and a great interest to learn more! Good skills in Java and MySQL are required but we are really interested to learn more about your skills and wishes regarding your career.
You are offered:
* A great work environment, where you are trusted with independence and responsibility
* Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
* Good employee benefits and an employer that cares for your well-being
* Varying tasks related to iOS development
* Other tasks according to skills and interests
* Working as a part of an agile team and participating in different meetings
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Some experience with mobile development (iOS/Android)
* Good skills in Java and MySQL
* Relevant work experience (for around 1 years or more)
* Fluent skills in English
Other relevant coding languages/technologies is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent employment
* Location: Vaasa or remotely
* Contact information: All questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.