Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their
performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and
employs about 140,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems
and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and
advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position
to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for an Invoicing Specialist for the Marine and Ports business line in Vuosaari, Helsinki. In this position, you
will be responsible for Marine Service invoicing and assisting the finance team in various tasks in the order-to-cash
process. You will work together with Project Managers and the Business Controller to ensure timely invoicing and
participate in the invoicing process development. We work in a dynamic environment characterized by customer focus
and team play. An ideal candidate has extensive experience as an Invoicing Specialist or in accounting in a large
multinational company. We offer an interesting position in an international working environment with the opportunity to
gain insight in project business.
- Monthly invoicing for the Marine Service product group
- Support in ABB’s internal payment corrections and dispute handling
- Travel invoice checking & handling
- Supporting Project Managers in time & material calculations
- Intrastat reporting for EU sales
- Participating in invoicing process development´
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Relevant education or background. For instance Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proven experience as Invoicing Specialist or Accountant
- Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel), SAP skills are an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI71969399 by October 25, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Anna Lampela, Business Controller, tel. +358 50 332 4776.