Investment ManagerLowell Suomi Oy
As one of Europe's most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that's with our customers or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our customers, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do.
We believe our greatest assets are our people and we're keen to develop teams who want to make a difference.
Our ambition is to be the most ethical player in our field. As part of our team you will contribute to make credit work better for all.
For more information on Lowell, please visit our website: www.lowell.fi
We are hiring
An ambitious Investment Manager to our Nordic Debt Purchasing team. We are looking for a person who wants to grow in our business, enjoys working in a team, but can also work independently.
The primary task is to manage investment case preparation together with wider deal team with purpose to support decision-making in Lowell's portfolio investment business area.
In addition, you can be expected to
- prepare decision proposals, presentations and sales materials
- independently carry out analyzes
- participate in performance follow-up on existing portfolios and analyze developments therein
- participate in projects
Your professional profile
The most important thing is that you eager to learn new things and develop yourself. You are for example a number cruncher with an understanding and interest in the business. At the same time, you can turn complicated analyzes into simple recommendations and feel comfortable presenting your findings to decision makers. Teamworking is natural to you.
- You have an education in Economics or similar
- You know how to present results of analyzes to different target groups
- It is important that you are extremely good at seeing through numerical contexts and want to work with and analyze data
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, and in addition it is an advantage, but not a requirement, that you have experience with SAS, SQL, Python, R or similar
- It works in your favor if you have a few years of experience from a similar job but it is not mandatory
- You are motivated to deal with varied tasks of a project-like nature. The tasks vary in complexity, and it is necessary that you have a flexible approach to time and tasks
- Independent person who plans his/her own working day and seeks out new activities / tasks
- Open and collaborative profile that seeks dialogue with colleagues to get input, but at the same time sticks to its own priorities
- Robust and persistent
- Good mood and desire to collaborate with different people
- Good English skills in writing and speaking
You are offered
- A job with good opportunities for development in an attractive growing company
- Opportunity to participate in international projects
- To become part of a team of specialists with ample opportunity for personal and professional development
The Investment Manager preferably will work from our office in Turku, but other locations can be discussed as well. We also support remote working
For further information, please contact:
Head of Debt Purchasing, Finland & Sweden, Mikko Forsman e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org@lowell.com> or
Director, Debt Purchasing Nordics, Tommi Aulén e-mail : email@example.com@lowell.com> (available for a call on Tuesday 5 July between 15-16 EET, please ask details via email)
An exciting career is much more than just a salary. We also understand that everyone, regardless of culture, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, or disability status, can contribute to our goal to make credit work better for all. Our strength is in our people.
At Lowell this doesn't end there, #WeSeeYou when you're performing your best, or living our values. So we want to ensure that once you get here, you'll still be going places.
Take the next step and apply by 15.8.2022