Teollisen yhteistyön rahasto Oy (Finnfund)
Are you an ambitious finance professional ready for a new challenge in a global environment? Do you want to be a part of the growth and future success of the leading impact investor in Finland? You could be the next Investment Manager at Finnfund.
In this (Senior) Investment Manager role you will be responsible for identifying and developing new investment projects and managing client relations. This is a full-time, permanent position and you will be working in Finnfund’s Helsinki office, situated in Ruoholahti.
The key areas of responsibility include:
• Identifying new investment opportunities
• Originating and executing investments
• Actively participating in the marketing of Finnfund
• Keeping contact with investee companies, co-financers and other stakeholders;
• Leading the project team throughout the entire project development cycle, including pre-investment evaluation, preparation of investment decisions, financial negotiations with clients and related documentation
• Monitoring relevant sectors in Finnfund’s target countries
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career working with largely varying projects in an impact investment company that operates on a global scale. Finnfund offers a versatile and international role in a dynamic investment company that encourages its staff to work responsibly, independently and develop themselves professionally. Employees’ well-being, work-life balance and job satisfaction are important to Finnfund.
Experience and Qualifications
To be successful as (Senior) Investment Manager at Finnfund, you should have:
• +5 years of relevant professional experience and demonstrated expertise in corporate finance
• A relevant master’s degree (preferably Business, Law or Engineering)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong social skills and negotiation skills
• A proactive, results-oriented and flexible working style and a persistent, analytic and fearless approach to challenges
• Good team working skills combined with the capability to work effectively independently
• The possibility and preparedness to travel to Finnfund’s target countries, sometimes at a short notice
We also see it as a benefit if you have:
• International investment experience, especially from the developing world
• Sector knowledge/experience from energy, forestry, agriculture etc.
• Additional language skills, especially in Finnish, French or Spanish
We look forward to hearing from you
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, send your CV and cover letter no later than Tuesday 31 December 2019. Please also mention your salary request in your application documents.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
For more information about the position, please contact Finnfund’s Mr. Markus Pietikäinen, Chief Investment Officer, via phone +358 40 5253024 preferably on December 18th between 9am and 11am or via email at email@example.com. At other times, Mercuri Urval’s Consultant Sari Suomalainen will respond to inquiries at +358 50 421 1633.