We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Inventory Planner at ABB Oy, Protection and Connection unit in Vaasa. In this position, you will focus on the operational aspects of purchasing. You will be responsible for material availability and replenishment, as well as operational co-operation with the supplier network within your own area of responsibility.
• Preparing purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Analyzing and forecasting material needs
• Reporting on purchasing performance, time schedules and progress, as well as on activity in general
• Monitoring and improving material flows from the supply network to the production lines
• Proactively challenging existing ways of working, and proposing improvements to processes and work practices
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
• The opportunity for personal development
• Excellent opportunities for further career development within ABB
• B.Sc or M.Sc. in business administration or engineering
• Knowledge of purchasing and logistics, as well as of problem-solving methods
• In this role your personality is vital for your success
• An attentive, driven and solution-oriented personality
• Good negotiation, presentation and social skills
• Commitment, a positive mindset and a desire to be a true team player
• The ability to learn quickly and a commitment to always striving to improve
• Fluent written and spoken skills in both Finnish and English
• Familiarity with SAP and Microsoft Office
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66501558 by September 16, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralla.
If you have questions, contact Henna Sjöholm, tel. +358 50 334 7680 .
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com