Inventory Controller , Espoo
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopaedics and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care - working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
INVENTORY CONTROLLER, Espoo
We are looking for an Inventory Controller to plan, prepare and coordinate cycle counts of Consigned Inventory at hospital locations. You will be working closely with Johnson & Johnson Area Account Managers and Supply Chain, as well as with Customer service departments. The Inventory Controller reports to the Supply Chain Inventory Supervisor in Sweden.
The main responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct Consignment Inventory analysis on a regular basis.
- Conduct and secure the entire Consignment return process in relation to cycle counting and consignment optimizations.
- Conducting counts or participating as Independent person in Inventory counts at High risk accounts.
- Take action on open issues in Weekly Controls of the inventory for example in terms of accuracy, expired and negative balances.
- Actively work with optimization of consigned inventory and rationalization of SKUs together with Field inventory specialist and the Demand planners.
- Continuously participate in developing the Inventory Count process in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
We appreciate the following qualifications
- Experience from Inventory management as well as ERP systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and software skills in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and in English, as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to manage customers and internal stakeholders expectations.
- Confident approach to meeting objectives.
- Results driven and a willingness to assume personal ownership and accountability.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional complex organization with great results and with a clear target focus.
- Willingnes to work as a part of a team.
The employment is fixed-term for 12 months, and the employer will be Experis.
Please apply as soon as possible by registering your CV in English for the position of Inventory Controller, Espoo at Experis website www.experis.fi. Please include your salary request. For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Tea Laamanen tea.laamanen (at) fi.experis.com or +358 400 219 229.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.