We are hiring a motivated International Sales Manager (s) whose operational sales responsibilities / areas will be fitted to the pursued strengths, experience, and market knowledge. Hublet is committed to continuing to grow our presence in our key geographies across the Nordics, Central Europe, USA / Can, Australia and Asia, where our solutions are increasingly adopted across a variety of public-facing markets. Do you thrive from selling solutions that deliver benefits to our customers and their users daily? Join us to boost our sales!
- Conducting the professional sales process from A to Z;
- Distributor and / or Direct sales management;
- Delivering an annual quota of turnover / unit sales volume;
- Building effective and sustainable relationships with customers;
- Planning and implementing local sales and marketing plans together with the Hublet team and / or distributors;
- Opening new markets, identifying potential distributors and prospects.
You are a dedicated and systematic sales professional, a team player, with experience in solution selling in the B2B environment. The ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial mindset is essential. As an experienced, versatile and hungry sales manager, structuring your time between the necessary sales activities and international travel comes naturally to you.
You enjoy working hard to get results - and you celebrate your wins and those of your colleagues.
Working in a rapidly growing and evolving company suits you as this is an opportunity for you to develop and grow yourself whilst contributing to the building of our international success story.
- Business level English. Finnish or other additional language skills are a big plus;
- Minimum 5 years of a proven track record of sales in a B2B environment, preferably from technology/ solution sales;
- At least Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance or related field, or an exceptionally strong and proven sales background;
- Sales experience in one or more of these segments is beneficial:
- Willingness to travel and work as required to achieve objectives;
- Experience in project ownership and/or customer projects is beneficial.
Remuneration: Attractive salary and benefits, flexible subject to experience.
Let’s hear from you if you are interested in joining the Hublet team. We are already conducting interviews, so please send your application as fast as possible/ latest by the 2nd of February.
For more information, please contact Questions about the job: Please send an email to Jukka Salonen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 20th or 27th of January during 9.30am and 11am (+358 50 377 0335)
Send us your CV, highlighting relevant experience, together with a motivation letter/ motivation video and your recent remuneration information to: email@example.com.