We are looking for an International Sales Assistant to our client Nerostep Finland Oy. This role is a part-time job (10 hours per week) and suits perfectly for someone who wants to gain valuable experience from international sales. This is a new role in a growing company, and it offers you a very exiting opportunity to be a part of a Nerosteps story. Read more below and apply soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will work mostly with new clients - you identify them and contact them via email and over the phone. We hope that you have some kind on knowledge from hardware store industry in Southern Europe - this will be the area you are focused to find the new business opportunities. You have the freedom to choose when you want to work. You will also to be able to improve yourself as well as your role.
You are offered
* Flexible work environment and possibility to work remotely
* Opportunity to work in a growing company and be a part of the growing story of Nerostep
* Possibility to develop your role
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
Presales tasks, such as:
* Identify potential clients from international market
* Contact your prospects via email and phone
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (business)
* Excellent skills in English and one of the following languages: Spanish, German, French or Italian
* Moderate skills in Finnish
* Good knowledge from hardware store industry in Southern Europe
As a person you are:
* Hardworking and sales orientated
* Eager to develop yourself
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: 6 months, 10 hours per week
* Location: Remote (Introduction process might require visiting companys office at Klaukkala)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Nerostep that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Nerostep Finland Oy designs and manufactures high-quality and durable PVC grid mats in Finland and is proud to use the Key Flag (Avainlippu) logo as a mark of Finnish manufacture.