From Canada to Australia, Singapore, and from Tampere to Oulu, this job opportunity will take you around the globe. As an International Maintenance Engineer at Bronto Skylift, you will be tasked to introduce and educate on the company's products and equipment in their international client companies. You do not need to posess prior experience within this field, as we emphasize on technical background knowledge through education or experience. Apply immediately, proceed with the suitable candidates already during the application period.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of an International Maintenance Engineer consists of both office work in Tampere and mobile work in multiple continents. After the extensive 2-6 months of training and introduction period, you work as an expert and trainer in the field of Bronto Skylift's products and equipment in their client companies internationally. The job involves a lot of both teamwork and independent work, but even when working individually, your team is always involved as a support and help function.
The job description is largely divided into two, office work and travel work.
At the office:
* Preparation for the upcoming trip, getting to know the products to be trained, learning new techniques
* Training regarding Bronto Skylift's products and equipment
* Product support on-call via the ticket system
* Conducting trainings on Bronto Skylift's products and equipment for user companies
* Occasional repairs, adjustments to products
* 1-3 week trips abroad, shorter domestic trips
The job description includes a very extensive training period before the actual work tasks and travel takes place. Depending on your background, the training and orientation focusing on Bronto Skylift's equipment will take approximately 2-6 months, in Tampere office.
* A unique and versatile opportunity to explore the world and its different working cultures
* A broad and comprehensive introduction to Bronto Skylift equipment, manufacturing, repair, and all the relevant processes included
* An important role, as you train the use of tools that actually save people
As a consultant at Academic Work, we offer you great opportunities to develop as a professional, expand your network and acquire contacts that are useful for the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A degree from a technically focused programme (university or university of applied science) or equivalent job experience from a technical field
* Willingness and eagerness to travel 70 - 100 days per year, sometimes on a rapidly changing schedule
* Fluent English language skills, conversational Finnish is major advantage
* Pressure tolerance and self-driveness, which will help you succeed
All other language skills and job experience are considered an advantage, but not deemed a necessity.
* Start date: According to agreement
* Duration: 12 months with a view to be recruited by the client company
* Location: Office in Tampere, travel destinations include Europe, North and South America, Asia, Oceania.
* Contact details: Academic Work is responsible for this recruitment process on behalf of its client company, and all inquiries related to the position should be sent to Academic Work.
We are constantly reviewing applicants and if we have already progressed to the interview stage, the advertisement may be removed from our website before the recruitment process has been completed.
Bronto Skylift is a specialist in reliable, safe and tailor-made solutions for working at heights. Getting you elevated safely and reliably sounds simple enough, but earning the trust of the people working at height takes years of hard work, solid engineering and a long-term commitment to customers. We've been up for it for 50 years and are eager to provide the best experience for working safely at height for the next five decades and beyond.