International Assignment Specialist
SSAB is a Nordic and US-based steel company. SSAB offers value added products and services developed in close cooperation with its customers to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB has over 14.000 employees in over 50 countries. Global Business Services is a support function that deliver services in the area of Finance, Sales and Purchase support and HR services. HR Shared Services within GBS provides employee life cycle and payroll services for SSAB.
Key tasks of the role
HR Shared Services is now seeking for an International Assignment Specialist to join our team in Helsinki or Seinäjoki. The work of an International Assignment Specialist consists of
- Supporting employees on foreign assignment in different payroll, taxation and insurance questions
- Maintaining assignment related HR and payroll data
- Communicating with foreign authorities
- Acting as an employee taxation specialist for foreign assignment cases
- Development of the future international assignment processes
- Participating in the taxation specialist team
- A university or polytechnic degree in business administration or similar
- Fluent Finnish and English, Swedish and other languages are a plus
- Payroll and taxation expertise
- Good communication and networking skills
- Service minded and positive can do attitude
- Earlier experience in similar type of job
An important and stimulating position with responsibility in an international environment with many opportunities to develop and influence SSABs performance.
If this seems like an interesting path for you, apply online and send your application and CV in English by the 30th of April. For further information, contact Mikael Blomstedt +358503144066.