Are you keen to take the next step in your career in the fast-growing health and wellness technology industry? Are you ready to dig deeper into our new Firstbeat Life corporate wellness solution and to have a key role in fueling our business growth? Do you want to work for the leading sports and wellness technology company powering e.g. NBA and NHL teams, and top corporations in over 40 countries? Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a determined, persistent and enthusiastic person for our Account Manager position targeting customers in the international market. We are more interested in finding the right person, so do not hesitate to apply if the following fits your description. As an Account Manager for Firstbeat, you are in a key position to generate significant business growth in the health and wellness industry, which is booming. Your customers can come from all over the world – but the main focus is in Europe. If you are passionate about well-being, sales is a second nature to you, and you really want to make a difference to the wellbeing of other people– this could be the next big step in your career!
Your responsibilities include:
- Independently and proactively looking for new business opportunities in Europe among health and wellness professionals, corporate/lifestyle coaches, HR and corporate wellness teams among others. This will include prospecting, cold calling and generally hunting for new business. We give you the team, the tools, and the support, but you are mainly in charge of your own success.
- Taking care of the accounts you bring in as well as supporting growth of your customer portfolio.
- Developing a pipeline and closing sales for Firstbeat Life to public and private sector organizations and service providers.
- Producing onsite and online demonstrations and representing Firstbeat at local and national events and conferences.
- Maintaining a CRM database and using it to manage contacts and forecast sales opportunities.
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Fluent written and spoken English. Other languages, especially German and Swedish are considered a plus. Finnish is not required but is appreciated.
- Great communication and networking skills – you can talk to healthcare professionals, CEOs, HR and wellness professionals and can identify customer needs.
- Understanding and experience of international business
- Ability to be flexible with your working hours and the ability to travel at times.
- Past experience in B2B sales work, particularly in the health/wellness or HR/corporate sectors is a bonus.
- Relevant degree/experience, such as in business, sports, health sciences, or coaching.
- Self-driven team player with a hands-on attitude and that entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of promotion through social media is considered an advantage
We offer you:
- Opportunity to join the Wellness business of the leading Health and Wellness technology company in the world
- Work with world-leading heart rate variability analytics and technology also used by the top athletes in the world
- Young, driven, energetic and growing team
- Flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation scheme
- As a company promoting health and wellness, we take pride in caring for our employees
- We offer you the chance to join a driven team and grow as a part of the company
The head office of Firstbeat Technologies is in Jyväskylä, Finland, but you can work from any Firstbeat location (Jyväskylä, Espoo, Manchester, London). Other locations are negotiable.
Please provide your application, CV and salary request via the online form below by June 16th 2021. If you wish to receive more information on the position, please contact Juho Tuppurainen (firstname.lastname@example.org).