International Account Manager
Dream Broker is the leading online video software company in the Nordics. Our vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way with videos. Our online video software, Dream Broker Studio, is used already by over 800 enterprise customers in their communication, leadership and learning. Today, we are a team of over 150 professionals with a focus on rapid global expansion via Central and Western Europe.
We are looking for sales and customer management professionals to start working in the key role of International Account Manager.
In this role you will be working in our international Customers unit. Customers is a matrix team responsible for ensuring our customers’ value creation, success, growth, and retention in all our markets together with our sales and marketing units.
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Customers unit.
Your tasks include:
- Outbound customer acquisition internationally through active prospecting and cold calling
- Managing your own sales processes all the way to closing, in close collaboration with local sales units
- Value creation to customers - recognizing potential upsell cases, leading to expanding the usage of our product Dream Broker Studio in our customer organizations
- Helping and coaching your colleagues and sharing your expertise
- Developing Dream Broker’s customer management models internationally
We hope you have:
- A good-hearted and highly ethical approach to work and business
- Previous experience in B2B/direct sales or otherwise burning desire towards sales work
- Previous experience in working with top management
- The ability to take ownership of large entities
- Fluent communication skills in English – fluency in Finnish, other Nordic languages, Dutch or German is a plus
- At least a Bachelor level education or equivalent experience from B2B commercial responsibilities
Hear more from the team behind this link: https://dreambroker.com/channel/70244443/z5c0t4pw
With us, you get to join one of the fastest growing software product companies in the Northern Europe. You are given a unique opportunity to make a great impact through your expertise and efforts to support the whole company’s long-term targets. You will cooperate with our multinational organization and constantly growing enterprise customer base in the Northern and Central Europe and be supported by a great team of highly skilled colleagues. We offer you a competitive salary package which you can influence with your personal success.
This position is full-time and based in our headquarters in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. The work includes also travelling within the Nordics and Central Europe depending on your area of responsibility.
Interested? Apply now, since we are ready to hire as soon as we find the right, good-hearted person. Send your CV and application letter with your salary request to email@example.com titled “International Account Manager”. Applications will be reviewed as they come in.
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact Konsta Karppinen, Talent Acquisition Consultant (+358 50 470 5769).