Internal Communications Manager
Nokia’s internal communications enable leaders, managers and all employees to perform best at their work and feel a sense of purpose through inspired and impactful communications. We support top leaders in their communication needs, we create content to global channels which we continuously develop for further impact.
In global internal communications team we work in an agile mode with weekly prioritization of demand and committed tasks.
In this content and project focused role you will have a front seat view to many key topics at Nokia as you flexibly support various communications projects in the Business groups or Corporate functions. The projects can for example be focused on current hot topics such as communications on Nokia’s strategy, purpose and way of working or they could be other campaigns or initiatives to support internal changes.
This will be a role where you will create a lot of interesting and engaging content for various audiences and organize internal events.
The role is a 1-year fixed term parental leave substitution, with possible extension.
- Communication planning of given assignments together with all relevant stakeholders per project assignments
- Content creation including writing, photo editing, ppt design, video and podcast production, virtual event management, intranet page design and execution
- Facilitation of virtual and f2f events
- Measuring the impact of communications through available Office 365 and survey techniques
- Supporting channel development and implementation
- Working with communication agencies from source to pay.
- 5+ years of experience in internal communications and corporate comms / regulatory comms. Passion towards internal communications.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent writing skills. Experience in writing to short deadlines.
- Ability to turn complex corporate, financial and strategic topics into simple and understandable language and format
- Solid business understanding
- Excellent people and networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Creativity and ability to put creative ideas into practice
- Excellent skills in full stack of comms competencies (planning, writing, photoshooting, editing, videoshooting, webcasting, podcasting, powerpoint, channels management, facilitating, measuring)
- Good knowledge and experience in using O365 tools: especially Outlook SharePoint, Teams, Yammer
- Resilience and ability to work in a global, virtual team, under pressure and under strict timelines
- Can do and hands on attitude but you are able to see the big picture.
Please apply at the latest on 7 March, 2021.
Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves.