Intern – Supply Chain
Intern – Supply Chain (6-month contract)
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- Collaborate with commercial and marketing colleagues to gain market intelligence and understand the anticipated needs/volumes
- Ability to challenge constructively while demonstrating a strong understanding of the market, customers and products
- Present the consensus forecast, highlighting key changes and trends: present key comparisons to Budget and Commercial forecasts, as well as previous plans; drive focused discussions to arrive at an Approved Demand Statement, approved by all local stakeholders and used as input for Supply Planning
- In collaboration with supply planners, identify and address supply chain risks and opportunities and timely inform all the relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- Connect on a daily basis with regional planners in case of supply constraints to find common solutions to mitigate the impact on the business
- Maintain master data
- KPI: Responsible for compiling reports, providing inputs for KPI calculation. Monitor Out of stocks and potential out of stock by reason code, create inventory at risk report
- Follow up with the 3PL warehouse and Distribution activities on a daily basis; ensures “goods in” process and purchase orders follow up; inventory management at 3PL and perform stock reconciliations; ensure all documentation (CoCs, CoAs) are available to the 3PL to enable saleable stocks
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Ideally in Business Administration or a related field)
- 0 – 0.5 year of experience Supply Chain / Logistics and/or Demand Management, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong MS Excel skillset needed (e.g. pivots, Vlookups, etc.)
- Some demand management experience and knowledge of/interest in the pharma industry preferred but not mandatory
- Good Distribution Practice and/or Demand Planning preferred but not mandatory
- APS tools (demand planning modules) preferred
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.