Intern - Manual and Automated Test
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for carrying out supporting test activities for patient monitoring products. This includes developing, maintaining & executing test cases, both manual and automated. Responsibilities includes also owning development infrastructure needed for testing.
We are looking for a Test - Intern to start already during March/April time frame part timer max 20 hrs/week and continue full time during Summer months. You will have possibility to continue part time after summer as well.
- Maintain test cases for manual and/or automated testing
- Review of test cases and design
- Prepare test setup required for test execution
- Execute test cases
- Raise defects for product non conformance
- Analyze requirements and report out testable/not testable
- Maintain development infrastructure needed for testing
- Provide help on tool validation
- Developing and re-factoring Test Automation environment
- Bachelor / Master student in Technical/ SW Engineering/ Engineering/ Medical field and/or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Preferred a Student in Health Informatics / Bio Information Technology or related area
- Understanding the basics of human physiology, clinical parameters and patient monitoring
- Experience in GE Patient Monitoring products (Carescape Bx50 Patient Monitors)
- Motivation and interest in working with testing of medical SW
- Familiar with Robot Framework
- Willingness to start even before summer and continue after the summer (part-time)
For further information please contact Engineering Manager Niko Nuotio (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please apply by sending your resume and application though www.ge.com/careers no later than February 25th, 2018