Interface Specialist, Stora Enso, remote work
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 14.12.2021
We are currently looking for an Interface Specialist for our client Stora Enso. The role is a good fit for a person with experience working with interfaces, and SQL knowledge. For example, you can be a recent graduate, but the most important thing is that you have a self-driven go-get attitude and the ability to drive projects forward independently. Read more below and apply for the job today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs an Interface Specialist, you will be joining a team that is working within an ERP project. You will spend your time ensuring the implementation of the interfaces between the systems. Your main responsibilities include the creation of interface-related measures at the end of the system, as well as communication and definition together with other system experts. In addition, your
area of responsibility will be data migration from the old system to the new one. In this position, you will benefit from a self-driven attitude and great communication skills, as you will be working in an international project environment.
You are offered
* Interesting opportunity to develop your skills within a global company
* Support from your skilled colleagues
* Valuable experience
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Ensuring the implementation of interfaces between systems
* Creating interface-related measures
* Working closely together with other experts
* Data migration and data transfer
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background (B.Sc/M.Sc, e.g., IT)
* Experience across interface and SQL
* Some relevant previous project work experience
* Self-driven and getting things done- attitude
* Great co-operation and communication skills
* A motivation to develop in the role and learn new skills
* Fluent English skills
Finnish language skills are seen as an advantage.
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: 8 months with the possibility to extend
Working hours: 37,5 h/week
Location: Remote work
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client Stora Enso that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.