Integration Solution Architect, Fortum, Espoo, Stockholm or Wroclaw
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 15.11.2021
We are looking for an Integration Solution Architect to develop and maintain integrations and related services in Fortum's Hybrid Integration Platform, running on-premise and multiple cloud environments. This might be the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. Read more below!
ABOUT THE ROLEBusiness Technology drives digitalization at Fortum, enabling smart solutions for customers, improved asset and trading productivity, and new data driven business models. The organization brings together technical and digital competences and solutions to help optimize Fortums entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue.
You will be a member of System Integration Services team, which is responsible for Corporate Bus (CBus) integration concept at Fortum, including Enterprise Application Integrations (EAI, BizTalk), Message Queuing (IBM MQ), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Event Driven Architecture (EDA), Representational State Transfer (REST), Application Program Interface (API), Microservices, Azure Integration Services (LogicApp, Service Bus, Event Grid, Azure Functions, Data Factory), App Service Environment (ASE) and Data Streaming (Kafka, Timeseries).
The preferred location for the position is Espoo Finland, Stockholm Sweden or Wroclaw Poland.
JOB DUTIESAs an Integration Solution Architect, you will have a central role in developing and running Fortum-wide integration solutions. You will get a great opportunity to collaborate with internal and external professionals in IT business projects, and a chance to develop your skills further.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A degree in an IT-related field
* Experience in Azure Integrations Services and Hybrid integration platforms
* Experience with C# and .NET
* A good understanding of ITSM processes, modern architectural patterns and concepts
* Working language is English and therefore you need to be fluent in spoken/written English
* Strong customer service orientation as well as excellent communication skills
Following are seen as an advantage:
* Experience in Biztalk/IBM MQ/SOA/API/SFTP
* Certificate in cloud architecture
* Start:Per Agreement
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Espoo Finland, Stockholm Sweden or Wroclaw Poland
* To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request fromFortumthat all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.