Euroclear Finland is developing and maintaining IT services to meet new and changing customer demands and new regulations in the financial area. We will also aim to modernize older system parts by implementing modern standard software packages. In order to do this, we are looking for 3 IT Experts to strengthen our IT Department and to take responsibility for applications on our distributed platform.
You will be an important team member in the production support team and participate into production on-call duties, including incident and troubleshooting and resolution. One of your main responsibilities is also working together with our project teams to plan and configure new services on the various platforms.
Your main activities will include:
• Apply & support new releases onto IBM IIB & MQ platforms
• Configuration and administration of Linux servers
• Automation of maintenance and deployment processes
• Patch management according to Euroclear standards
• Proactively resolve problems and monitor production system
• Capacity planning
• Ensure systems are configured in line with Euroclear security standards
• Support application developers and testers to have appropriate workspaces for application building and testing
• Documentation e.g. Creating technical guidelines
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a position of Windows or Linux server administration tasks
• Experience in server deployment, configuration and management
• Experience in shell scripting on Linux or Windows platforms
• Experience of managing Linux or Windows platforms
• Experience in integration and application server platforms
• Experience in 24/7 business critical systems
• Experience in change planning and rollout coordination is seen as advantage
• Familiarity with networks, scheduling and workflow tools, security and data bases is seen as advantage
• A communicative and outgoing attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
• A skilled team player as well as ability to work independently
• Structured, thorough and able to prioritize
• Experience in and knowledge of the financial industry and the securities post trade industry is an advantage
• Enthusiasm and influence to make things happen in a coordinated way
• You write and speak fluent English
We offer an exciting position and great opportunity to implement your current experience but also to develop both your personal and professional skills within our international IT function in a global company. We are centrally located in the Helsinki city center at Kamppi mall with excellent availability of transportation and other services.
We look forward receiving your application in English. If you have any questions, please contact Arno Illukka: email@example.com
Please send your application with CV and salary request via www.euroclear.com/careers no later than 3rd of June, 2018.
Euroclear Finland plays a central role in the Finnish financial post trade market. As the central securities depository of Finland, we are the organization that holds the register for almost all shares and debt instruments. As well as keeping the book-entry register, we settle securities transactions and provide comprehensive asset servicing and issuer services. We also offer a wide range of general meeting services.
Since 2008 we are part of Euroclear group, the world's largest provider of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, funds and derivative transactions. Euroclear group is user-owned and user-governed and settles more than 180 million transactions a year in over 30 currencies with clients in more than 90 countries. Please visit www.euroclear.eu for more information.