Integration maintenance developer
Nordea Bank Oyj
We are looking for two analysts/developers to join Nordea Finance IT to contribute on the development of factoring solution integration. This is an opportunity for you to have an impact on future customer offerings.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Nordea Finance IT team. We add value by developing one of Nordea’s most valuable offerings for the corporate segments in a highly international working environment where collaboration is seen as a key to our success. As a factoring developer/analyst you’ll play a valuable role in product integration in all Nordea Finance solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a key member in one of our Agile Scrum teams
- Perform IT analysis by actively communicating with business users and representatives
- Responsible of providing IT solutions, platform improvements and maintenance tasks
You’ll join an international team that is focusing on integration layer development. The role is based in Helsinki, Vallila campus.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Enjoy proactive collaboration and technical sparring
- Embrace challenges and problem solving. You challenge how things are being done and come up with new suggestions
Your experience and background:
- Strong experience on Software integration/configuration management
- Strong experience on Windows Servers and Microsoft SQL servers
- Java, SQL and scripting language knowledge
- Micro service development experience is an advantage
- Interest towards software architecture
- Fluency in English, Finnish is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27 September 2020. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Kaisa-Maria Öman, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.