We are now looking for a development-oriented
to join Metsä Group ICT in Espoo.
What to expect in Metsä
In short: implementing and managing application integration and interfaces of business solutions. Below a bit more detailed description:
- Gathering overall and detailed requirements for new business demands
- Designing, testing and implementing application integrations and interfaces to support business processes together with external partners
- Operative management of external partners’ work by verifying workload estimates, controlling progress, quality of work and costs of implementation to ensure required business service level
- Creating/maintaining the solution documentation together with business, external partners and other ICT teams as well as approval of the solution documentation
- Reporting progress of work to supervisor and/or to business process owners
- Participating to Metsä Group integration architecture design and implementation
- Identifying improvement opportunities within own area
- Providing application support
- Participating as integration expert in agreed implementation projects
Show us your skills!
We are looking for a development-oriented professional with a strong experience in IT systems and application integration. Please apply if you have these skills (most or all of them):
- Knowledge and experience on integration architecture, methodology, tools and technologies
- Experience of working in (or with) SAP environment, with SAP interfaces (for example IDOCs, oData, SAP PI/PO/CPI) and with typical industrial company messaging
- Understanding of B2B integration standards, technologies, communication protocols and formats (for example APIs, Web-services, REST, Edifact, papiNet)
- Understanding at least basics of Enterprise Architecture, ITIL and other similar frameworks
- Minimum 3 years work experience in application integrations is required
- Fluent Finnish and English (written and spoken) skills. Additional language skills are considered an asset.
Experience of working in forest industry is considered an asset.
We are looking for person with a positive attitude. Someone who proactively develops his/her work and takes initiative to put development plans into action. Good people-skills and ability to influence people in the matrix organization are good qualities to have in this position. This job requires flexibility and ability to prioritize your own work.
With us, you always have the support of your team. Your own desire and interest open doors to good career development. Metsä offers great opportunities to grow into being a top expert in your field.
In Metsä Group ICT you work with a group of highly skilled professionals who take pride in their work and value each other’s expertise. We know that with good attitude and teamwork we are able to exceed expectation and deliver the best solutions for our business.
Can you imagine yourself having a career at Metsä? Find out!
The person picking up your call is Development and Service Manager Matti Muilu (tel. +358 50 464 9422), who you can reach best on 21.9. at 14-15 and 30.9. 10-11.
Apply for the job!
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 2.10.2020. We wish you luck!