Integration Engineer - RF L1 Integration
Your main responsibility will be integrating 5G RF and baseband products on RF Unit or L1 level (user plane) that are under development. You will contribute to setup, development, integration and verification activities to enable continuous delivery capability.
Key words: integration of 5G RF, massive MIMO, beamforming, Python
- MSc. or BSc. (or equivalent) in Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software of equivalent.
- Hands-on test and debugging capability.
- Competence in using scripting or programming languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Shell)
- Logical approach to problem-solving.
- Self-driven and capable to independent work
- Team player with good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience in one or more of the following areas would be a plus:
- Nokia Radio product integration, software upgrade
- Understanding of TCP, SCTP, IP protocols and networking
- Experience using basic RF measurement equipment
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of GIT & Jenkins usage
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.