Integration Engineer in RF L1 Integration
In Mobile Networks our goal is to be a leader in 5G and provide the best value to our customers as they evolve their networks. We continue to develop our 5G portfolio according to the latest 3GPP specifications. With more than 2,100 patent families essential for 5G, we are proud of the number of industry firsts that we have completed on the path to 5G commercialization. Nokia is also the only end-to-end mobile network vendor working with the major operators around the world.
Your main responsibility will be integrating 5G RF and baseband products on RF Unit or L1 level (user plane) that are under development. You will contribute to setup, development, integration and verification activities to enable continuous delivery capability.
You will be working as a part of multi-national RF integration team with support from direct team members and counter parties. Work is conducted in laboratory environment with latest technology measurement equipments
- MSc. or BSc. (or equivalent) in Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software of equivalent.
- 1 - 5 years of work experience in HW/SW development/Integration
- Competence in using scripting or programming languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Shell)
- Experience using basic RF measurement equipment
- Hands-on test and debugging capability
- Logical approach to problem-solving
- Self-driven and capable to independent work
- Team player with good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Knowledge of Linux
Experience in one or more of the following areas would be a plus:
- Nokia Radio product integration, software upgrade
- Understanding of TCP, SCTP, IP protocols and networking
- Knowledge of GIT & Jenkins usage
Key words: integration of 5G RF, massive MIMO, beamforming, Python
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.