Are you an experienced integration developer who happens to be looking for an exciting new position in a fast-growing international company? Look no further! We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our growing team of professionals.
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics. Our cloud-based HR system is used by over 300,000 users and loved by our customers, every day. We have a complete, fully-customisable HR solution that lets businesses focus on people and smart decision-making.
Sympa is striving for strong international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, and this shapes our work culture. We’re all connected by a passion for what we do, and a desire to develop in what we do. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and everyone who works here is valued for themselves and for their skills.
Right now we are looking for an integration developer that can help us continue in our success of developing flexible integration solutions to serve our growing customer base. At this point we have already integrated to more than 200 different systems and we want to keep this number growing!
As our integration developer you will have an opportunity to:
- Design and implement API and file-transfer-based, multitenant integrations to various systems used by our customers
- Co-operate with third party systems and providers to determine the best integration design
- Develop, test, maintain and document solutions created
- Assist in possible troubleshooting
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with modern technologies and platforms in an international environment
- You’ll be an essential part in the creation of new integration features for our customers
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax, have a life. Your team won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you
- As part of our office exchange program you will be able to visit our different offices in different countries
We look for the following:
- You know Java development like the back of your hand
- You have experience in working with different integration platforms
- You know your way around different APIs (REST, SOAP)
- You possess excellent communication skills, both in Finnish and in English. Other languages are considered a plus.
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- You are fun to work with
- Having some knowledge of modern SaaS-solutions is a plus
- Previous experience in Mulesoft’s products is considered an advantage