Do you want a meaningful job in promoting the health and well being of people that includes both responsibility and freedom? Do you want to be involved in exporting Finnish technology expertise abroad?
We are looking for experienced Integration Architect
to join BeeHealthy, which is a subsidiary of Mehiläinen. We are on a mission to make healthcare smarter for all –healthcare providers and patients. Healthcare that is more efficient, more impactful, and more affordable. Easier, faster and more accessible. The future of healthcare is in combining the digital and physical world, and empowering people to better control their health in an active and preventive manner. We know how to make it happen, but we need the brightest minds to help us succeed in our growth story.
This is a great chance to work in a startup-like environment with the support from 'the mothership'.Our BeeHealthy software development team is responsible for developing BeePro service for expert users as well as BeeWeb for our end customers. We are creating a platform, which is modified and further developed based on our customers needs.One of our Lead Developers, Aku, described the work as follows: 'we are developing a platform that is actually scalable and we aim for high quality in our daily work. A modern tech stack combined with the content of the work is meaningful to me.'
We are looking for Integration Architect who have passion to understand customer’s business needs and the benefits what integration to our customers.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to build cutting-edge software that tackles real-world problems. We hope that you are already experienced in working in an agile team. We highly value someone with a great attitude: we work with important themes with a can-do approach as well as good humor. In this role you would work part of our development team and report to our Head of Product Development.
What we offer:
- Meaningful product and job in the healthcare sector
- A growing global audience for your work
- Flexibility in the work location: offices in Helsinki, Turku, Tampere and Jyväskylä -remote work possibilities
- An employer who invests in digital services and well being of its employees
- Chance to choose the tools for making you comfortable at work
- Team events and a great community
What we wish from you:
- Strong expertise and experience in the following: Typescript, Node.js, APIs (REST) and relational databases (T-SQL or Microsoft SQL Server) and Software architecture design
- Previous experience in systems integration design and implementation using RESTful services
- Excellent communications and cooperation skills with different stakeholders
- Experience from designing of scalable SaaS –services and of healthcare standards is considered as an asset
- Passion for improving healthcare systems around the world
- Fluency in English -Knowledge of Finnish is preferred
You are sure to succeed in this position if you have the experience required, you are a responsible, helpful and truly a good team player.First and foremost, we are looking for someone with a great attitude: we work with important themes with a can-do approach as well as good humor, and we enjoy our work.
Submit your application, CV and links to any work samples in our recruitment system by 08.10.2021. We are happy to answer any questions you might have! Please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Minna Koivukangas (email@example.com, +358 40 6357021)