Insurance Professional, Nordea Life Finland (temporary), Helsinki
Would you like to be a part of creating the future of banking and insurance? We are now looking for a temporary Insurance Professional until 31.12.2020 to meet our clients’ expectation and help them to improve their lives and reach their goals by offering them the best possible service.
At Nordea Life, you’ll take part in supporting individuals, families, small start-ups, big companies and institutions. You’ll find that our choices – big or small – really matter. And your skills, passion for customers and unique background are what we need to provide the Insurance solutions of tomorrow. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
We are around 160 life business professionals. We continuously develop our way of working to be able to take customer satisfaction to the next level. We offer you an interesting and challenging position that enables you to show your potential and to grow professionally.
Nordea Life was Great Place to Work® listed company in Finland 2018. In the last survey 98 percent of our employees say their workplace is great.
About this opportunity
Nordea Life is a subsidiary to Nordea. We offer life insurance solutions to private and corporate customers. Our mission is to integrate our products with those of Nordea bank and make life insurances more accessible for the customers.
Welcome to the Insurance Claims team. As an insurance professional, you’ll play a valuable role in ensuring good customer service and in improving good insurance processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contact and serve our customers in different channels
- Make claim and pension decisions independently
- Make reconciliation independently
- Report to tax authorities
- Actively take part in process development and have courage to take responsibility in everything you do
You’ll join a team with highly competent and dedicated people who strive to ensure quality in everything they do. The role is a temporary position until 31.12.2020 and based in Helsinki, Finland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a deep understanding about Life insurance products
- Have ability to make claim decisions independently
- Have interest in process development and process automation (RPA)
- Are an excellent team player and you spread positive team spirit around you
Your experience and background:
- You have preferably a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have experience in customer service and claims handling processes
- You have knowledge of pension insurances
- Fluency in Finnish skills, both written and spoken.Professional skills in written and spoken English, Swedish skills is seen as an advantage
- Safe knowledge is considered as an advantage
- VTS (vakuutustutkinto) is considered as an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application in Finnish or English no later than 20.9.2019. Please note that we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Laura Puurtinen by phone +358 40 5426888 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.