Insurance Professional, Nordea Life Finland, Helsinki
Would you like to be a part of creating the future of banking and insurance? We are now looking for Insurance Professionals to meet our customers’ expectations and help them to improve their lives and reach their goals by offering them the best possible service.
At Nordea Life, you’ll take part in supporting individuals, families, small start-ups, big companies and institutions. You’ll find that our choices – big or small – really matter. And your skills, passion for customers and unique background are what we need to provide the Insurance with solutions of tomorrow. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
We are around 160 life business professionals. We continuously develop our way of working to be able to take customer satisfaction to the next level. We offer you an interesting and challenging position that enables you to show your potential and to grow professionally.
Nordea Life was Great Place to Work® listed company in Finland 2018. In the last survey 98 percent of our employees say their workplace is great.
About this opportunity
Nordea Life is a subsidiary to Nordea. We offer life insurance solutions to private and corporate customers. Our mission is to integrate our products with those of Nordea bank and make life insurances more accessible for the customers.
Welcome to the Customer Service Unit. As an insurance professional, you’ll play a valuable role in ensuring good customer service and in improving insurance processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contact and serve our customers in different channels creating WOW customer experiences
- Handle insurance tasks and transactions in different processes
- Actively take part in the process development and have courage to take responsibility in everything you do
You’ll join a team with highly competent and dedicated people who strive to ensure quality in everything they do. The roles are permanent and based in Helsinki, Finland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a passion to serve customers in different channels
- Have an understanding about Life insurance products
- Have ability to work independently
- Have interest in process development and process automation
- Are an excellent team player and you spread positive team spirit around you
Your experience and background:
- You have preferably a bachelor’s degree
- You have experience in customer service and insurance processes
- Fluency in Finnish and professional skills in Swedish and English
- VTS (vakuutustutkinto) is considered as an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application in Finnish no later than 15 November 2019. Please note that we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Susanna Autio tel. +358 40 5511 981 Friday 1 November 2019, between 12.00-13.00 and Tuesday 5 November between 12.00-13.00 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.